Your driver’s license can be suspended or revoked for any number of reasons. If you find yourself with an Illinois suspended license, a highly qualified Will County suspended license lawyer can help you navigate the system to decrease the severity of the suspension or even avoid it entirely.
Each suspended license attorney at Chuck Bretz & Associates possesses the education and experience to obtain the information and resources needed to give you the best chance possible. Your suspended license lawyer in Joliet will conduct a thorough analysis of your case, asking all of the pertinent questions that will arm them with a powerful defense strategy.
You may face the possibility of an Illinois suspended license for any of the following reasons:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Failure to pay a traffic ticket fine on time or to appear in court if required.
- Lack of automobile insurance.
- A street racing conviction.
- Multiple traffic tickets in a one year time period
- Failure to pay court-ordered child support.
At Chuck Bretz & Associates, we analyze why your license is suspended or revoked and guide you step-by-step to getting a valid driver’s license, if possible. Chuck Bretz & Associates is committed to helping clients decrease the severity of, and in some instances even avoid, driver’s license suspensions. Find out how we can help you by giving us a call today at (815) 740-1545.